Saturday, February 25, 2012

BatchPCB

I got my first order in from BatchPCB, and I have to say that I am very pleased with the quality. The price is hard to beat, and as long as you don't need your board ASAP then I highly recommend them. I don't know if they were trying to sucker me in to doing more business from them, but they gave me two copies of my Logic Level Shifter board that I designed for the price of one. And I have to say that my design worked out great, each board has 12 logic level shifter circuits that are breadboard compatible, and you can break them away or leave a row of them connected and they will fit perfectly on a breadboard. I have a lot of chips that work on different TTL logic levels that I need to communicate with a 5V or 3.3V microcontroller or FPGA, so these little circuits are very useful for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment